Photos and Video
The Navajo Math Circles documentary tells the story from which this effort grows. You can see an excerpt here: (Vimeo, YouTube). Information about the full movie is at Zala Films.
- Pattern and Disruption: Dine’ LIfeways and Embedded Mathematics. An exhibit at the Kennedy Museum in Athens, OH. Guest-curated by Henry and Sally Fowler, and Bob Klein. Attend the Virtual Exhibit and come Backstage to see how we put it together.
- 2017 October and ongoing. Fall 2019 Exhibit Planning “Weaving Math and Culture” @ Kennedy Museum of Art, Athens, OH (Flickr Gallery images copyrighted)
- 2017 May. Summer Camp @ Navajo Prep Summer Camp (Flickr Gallery)
- 2017 March. School Visit @ Navajo Preparatory Academy, Farmington, NM (Flickr Gallery)
- 2016 October. Film Screening @ Bluff Film Festival, Bluff, UT (Flickr Gallery)